If you are like many homeowners who were on the cutting edge of having an outdoor lighting system and landscape lighting system installed around your home, it may be time for a critical update. Using the technical infrastructure already installed, we can retrofit your system with the latest LED outdoor fixtures and replace your antiquated halogen lamps.
Charlotte Outdoor Lighting Redesign
Should your lighting system design be so old that your outdoor landscape has totally evolved and your lighting system needs to be extended – no problem – that’s our sweet spot.
We love taking something that was well intended years ago and bring it up to date in style and at a new level of peak illumination perfection.
Outdoor Lighting System Upgrade, Extension, Redesign, And Retrofit Expert For Those Classic Charlotte Neighborhood Homes
Whether you are a long-time homeowner there – or recently purchased an older home in Eastover, Plaza Midwood, Dilworth, the Queens Road area, and even South End – Carolina Landscape Lighting can illuminate your landscape, home façade, gardens, outdoor fountains and architectural décor in magical ways.
Charlotte Outdoor Lighting Retrofits
An oldie but a goodie, halogen lighting technology was first invented in 1959 by Elmer Fridrich and Emmett Wiley at General Electric in the United States. It wasn’t until the 1970s that outdoor halogen lighting became more widely available and began to be used in both residential and commercial settings for beautification, safety and enhanced security.
The bright, white light produced by halogen bulbs made them a popular choice for outdoor lighting, as they could effectively illuminate large areas and enhance the security of buildings and outdoor spaces.
Recently, however, halogen lighting has become less popular due to its energy inefficiency and the availability of more energy-efficient LED lighting options. Should this be the case outside and around your home’s exterior, it would be our pleasure to bring your lighting system up to date with our expert Charlotte Outdoor Lighting retrofits. We’ll take the best of what you already have and replace the rest by retrofitting your original system.
Charlotte Landscape Lighting Upgrades
The obsolescence of halogen outdoor lighting is precisely why Charlotte Landscape Lighting Upgrades are necessary for your neighborhood. Switching out your outdoor lighting system components to LED is better for the environment, better for your bank account, and better for enhanced beautification.
What Is LED, You Ask, And How Is It Superior To Older Halogen Outdoor Lighting?
LED – or Light Emitting Diode lighting – is considered superior to halogen lighting for outdoor lighting for several reasons.
- Energy Efficiency: LED lights use significantly less energy than halogen lights to produce the same amount of light, which means they are more energy efficient. This results in lower energy bills and a reduced environmental impact.
- Longer Lifespan: Carolina Landscape Lighting LED lights have a much longer lifespan than your original halogen outdoor lights, which means they need to be replaced less frequently. This reduces maintenance costs and inconvenience.
- Durability: Our LED lights are more durable than halogen lights and can withstand harsh weather conditions such as extreme temperatures, rain, and snow. This makes them ideal for outdoor use where they may be exposed to the elements.
- Better Quality of Light: Our LED lights produce a better quality of light than halogen lights. They offer a more natural and uniform color temperature, and their light output is more consistent and reliable.
- Greater Design Flexibility: Carolina Landscape Lighting LED lights are available in a wide range of styles, sizes, and colors, making them ideal for a variety of outdoor lighting applications. They can be used to create dramatic lighting effects and to highlight architectural features and landscape elements.
Overall, the smart money is on LED lighting as a more efficient, durable, and versatile option for outdoor lighting than halogen lighting. While the initial cost of LED lights may be higher, the long-term savings in energy and maintenance costs make them a more cost-effective choice in the long run. As the saying goes, with our LED, you get what you pay for.
Long Recognized As The Ultimate Home Improvement, Outdoor Lighting Consistently Delivers The Biggest Bang For Your Upgrading Buck
Not only will you likely recoup the money you put into your lighting design, but you will most likely make a profit by adding more resale value to your home – and in today’s booming real estate market, we’re talking a solid profit.
Charlotte Loves To Come Home To Carolina Landscape Lighting
As one of our clients shared with us on social media, “Calling Carolina Landscape is one of the best decisions I’ve made. Scott is a true professional that makes sure the work is done to the customer’s wishes. Our entire house looks great at night and he dealt with every issue with professionalism. I highly recommend you call Scott if you’re looking for landscape lighting.”
Local owner and chief design consultant, Scott Edge, welcomes your call to discuss how he can take your Charlotte outdoor lighting system to the next level. You can connect with him right here; or phone him at 704-877-6911.